Medical Supply Depot takes great pride in our effort to ensure a satisfying experience when ordering from us. If, for any reason, you find your order to be less than satisfactory, here are our return policies.
- Orders may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a complete refund minus applicable paid shipping and restocking fees.
- Actual shipping costs will be deducted from refunds on orders that received FREE shipping.
- If the return is due to damages or an error on our part, we will send out a prepaid shipping label. Please see below.
- Orders that are past 30 days since delivery are non-refundable and will be subject to the manufacturer applicable warranty.
- All items must be clean, unused, and in the original packaging deemed for resale
- The following items are not eligible for returns:
- Bathroom safety equipment
- Oxygen tanks and regulators
- Seat cushions and backs
- Special, custom, or non-stock items
- Hazardous materials
- Items that are “Prohibited by Law” to be returned
- Final sale items
- Items that require refrigeration
- Items that are altered, damaged, opened, or cannot be resold
- Items with a shelf life of less than 6 months (based on expiration date on product)
- Enteral feeding nutrition and supplements will only be accepted for return due to an error on our behalf such as incorrect item shipped or items damaged in transit.
- Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from customer service by filling out our online [Return Authorization Request Form]. Customer Service can also be contacted by calling (800) 965-7496 (Monday through Friday – 9am to 6pm Eastern) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- RMA numbers must be requested within 30 days of delivery. Items returned without an RMA number will NOT be accepted.
- Items accepted for return must be returned within 14 days of receiving an RMA number.
- Remove old shipping labels and barcodes from packaging. Place new shipping label clearly marked with the RMA number and correct return address that was provided by the return department on the box.
- A refund (as per our posted policies) will be issued once item has been received and inspected by our returns department. Any item deemed unsuitable for resale will not be refunded.
- Refunds on returns will be issued via original form of payment.
- Our return policy does not apply to orders that were shipped incorrectly or arrive damaged. Items that are incorrect or damaged will be repaired or exchanged.
- Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from customer service by filling out our [Return Authorization Request Form]. Customer Service can also be contacted by calling (800) 965-7496 (Monday through Friday – 9am to 6pm Eastern) or by emailing email@example.com
- Place new order for the exchange. New order can be placed as soon as an RMA number has been issued. Refunds will be issue upon receipt of the return and inspection.
- Once an order has been processed, it cannot be cancelled. Orders requesting cancellation are subject to all return policies mentioned above. Once the order has been delivered, an RMA can be requested for return.
- Refused Deliveries: Undamaged items that are refused upon delivery will be considered cancelled and will automatically incur a 35% restocking fee.
Damages, Missing or Incorrect Items:
- Defective or damaged items may be repaired or exchanged at no additional charge or may be refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- If possible, please inspect the box upon delivery and have the delivery person note any visible damage.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to contact us immediately upon delivery regarding any damages or missing items. Failure to do so may result in items not being eligible for replacement or credit.
- We may be requested by the shipping courier or vendor to provide photos clearly depicting the damaged box or item.
- If an incorrect item was shipped, customer service must be notified within 2 business days of delivery so that the correct item can be sent out as quickly as possible at no additional cost to you.